Canon PIXMA G6020 driver download- Review PIXMA G6020 Wireless MegaTank All in one
-Easy to fill
Canon PIXMA G6020 support cartridge
GI-20 Pigment-Based Black Ink
GI-20 Dye-Based Color Inks
2-on-1/4-on-1 Copy, Borderless Copy, Duplex (2-Sided) Copy, Document Removal Reminder, ID Card Copy, Standard Copy
Paper Sizes : 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
Canon PIXMA G6020 driver Please download link below :
Canon PIXMA G6020 drivers Download For Mac
macOS High Sierra 10.13
macOS Sierra 10.12
OS X El Capitan 10.11
OS X Yosemite 10.10
OS X Mavericks 10.9
OS X Mountain Lion 10.8
OS X Lion 10.7.
How to Download and Install
1. Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
2. Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
3. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
4. Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon PIXMA G6020 drivers Download for Windows
Windows 10 (64bit)
Windows 7 SP1 or later(32bit)
Windows 7 SP1 or later(64bit)
Windows Vista SP2 or later(32bit)
Windows Vista SP2 or later(64bit)
Canon PIXMA G6020 drivers download for Linux deb rpm not ready
For how to install and use this software, refer to the instruction manual.
note : This is an online installation software to help you to perform initial setup of your product on a PC (either USB connection or network connection) and to install various software.
Other Printer Canon G5020 driver windows mac 10.14
How to Setup Installation :
Installation ProceduresDownload / Installation Procedures
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
1. On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program
2. A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
3. Click “Yes” then “OK”, this will complete the uninstallation process.