Canon MP480 driver download- Review pixma MP480 Print Speed (up to)
4 x 6 borderless photo: as fast as 45 seconds
Black:Up to 20 ppm (as fast as 3.0 seconds per page)
Color:Up to 16 ppm (as fast as 3.8 seconds per page) ,
Scanner Type : Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
Cartridges/ink : – CL-211 Color Cartridge – PG-210 Black Cartridge
Canon MP480 driver Mac
macOS High Sierra 10.13
macOS Sierra 10.12
OS X El Capitan 10.11
OS X Yosemite 10.10
OS X Mavericks 10.9
OS X Mountain Lion 10.8
OS X Lion 10.7.
How to Download and Install
1. Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
2. Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
3. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
4. Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon MP480 driver Windows
Windows 10 (64bit)
Windows 7 SP1 or later(32bit)
Windows 7 SP1 or later(64bit)
Windows Vista SP2 or later(32bit)
Windows Vista SP2 or later(64bit)
Canon MP480 driver Linux not ready
For how to install and use this software, refer to the instruction manual.
note : This is an online installation software to help you to perform initial setup of your product on a PC (either USB connection or network connection) and to install various software.
Other Printer Support Driver Canon
Canon MP480 driver How to Setup Installation :
Installation ProceduresDownload / Installation Procedures
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.