Canon MG2520 driver download- Review PIXMA MG2520 Inkjet All-In-One
Think : hybrid ink
maximum print color resolution of 4800 x 600
Catridge :PG-245 XL XL Black Ink
CL-246 XL XL Color Ink
PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge
Features : Copy, Scan, Printer
Paper Sizes : 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
Canon MG2520 driver Mac
macOS High Sierra 10.13
macOS Sierra 10.12
OS X El Capitan 10.11
OS X Yosemite 10.10
OS X Mavericks 10.9
OS X Mountain Lion 10.8
OS X Lion 10.7.
How to Download and Install
1. Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
2. Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
3. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
4. Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon MG2520 driver Windows
Windows 10 (64bit)
Windows 7 SP1 or later(32bit)
Windows 7 SP1 or later(64bit)
Windows Vista SP2 or later(32bit)
Windows Vista SP2 or later(64bit)
Canon MG2520 driver Linux
For how to install and use this software, refer to the instruction manual.
note : This is an online installation software to help you to perform initial setup of your product on a PC (either USB connection or network connection) and to install various software.
Other PrinterCanon MG8230 driver windows 10 mac 10.14 Linux
Canon MG2520 driver How to Setup Installation:
Installation ProceduresDownload / Installation Procedures
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
Canon MG2520 Uninstall Procedures
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
1. On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program
2. A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
3. Click “Yes” then “OK”, this will complete the uninstallation process.